The committee have discussed the current Government Advice, and have agreed to suspend the season until further notice. This decision was concluded to be the only sensible option. We believe many of our players will agree with us. As far as possible we will monitor the situation. If necessary thesummer season will be suspended until the final games of the winterleague are completed. All competitions will also be suspended until further notice.To this end we plan to refund fees and sponsorship contributions as everything becomes clearer.
We would also urge our players to keep in touch with any players, who may need a word, or some help to aid each if possible. there may be someone who can assist, looking in now!
Following the Governments announcement last night, we propose to gather the opinions of each team with regard to playing out the remainder of the season. The final 5 games would probably take place through September into October. We would ask each team to check with their players and venue, as to the availability to play matches, or if they can play with the 1 metre distancing rules. I realise some players maybe shielding, or under isolation rules, which could also change in the next few weeks. If you could send me a message, or email, then I will try to accommodate the finalising of the outstanding fixtures. A reply in about a week would be helpful, thanking you all in anticipation. To send a message to me directly there is an envelope at the top of the page, clicking on this will open a message to me directly.